In this article, I have explained how to renew Saudi driving licence online. You don’t need to go in Maroor office you can fill all the information from your mobile or computer and after that you can collect your driving licence from authorised point.
Here is complete procedure step by step.
1. Pay the licence renewal fees from your ATM card or netbanking. For 2 years renewal fee is 80, for 5 years 200 and for 10 years 400.
2. If you have pending traffic violations or fines then pay them first.
3. Take your medical report from nearest Government hospital.Now medical report is compulsory for renewal Saudi driving licence.
4. Then visit www.moi.gov.sa
5. Login into your Abshir account.
From upper menu click on eservices select traffic and then select Renew driving licence.
Click NEXT on the next page.
On the next page select Licence Type and then select 2, 5 or 10 years then click NEXT.
Click on CONFIRM in next page.
Now your procedure is complete.
At assign date you can visit traffic police office to collect your driving licence.
Keep your old driving licence with you, because you have to submit it in Maror office.
If this post help you then please post a comment and share this article with your social websites. Thank YOU.